Roasted Garden Vegetable & Sausage Ratatouille
When we bought our new house in the end of May, I knew that time was of the essence, so I hurriedly planted a vegetable garden. I also started a compost pile, which is finally turning into beautiful, rich soil. Other than dealing with Canada thistles (help!), we have naturally healthy, rock-free soil here. I can't wait to see how well my garden does when I add compost to it! If your garden is bursting at the seams like mine is, this is a delicious and healthy way to use up those summer veggies. Sausage and a splash sherry add beautiful depth of flavor to this ratatouille. Because I didn't have time to start bell pepper seeds indoors, I sadly went without them this year. If you have them, thinly sliced bell pepper is a tasty addition to this dish.

Post a Comment for "Roasted Garden Vegetable & Sausage Ratatouille"